The snow falls gently on my shoulders
But I won't cry, not in this beatiful night
"Im okay when I'm alone
Even if there's a storm
I don't need your help I'm independent"
Do you actually believe my stupid lies?
You slowly start fading
Without thinking I start running
I lied cause I'm holding back the tears
But inside my heart I'm full of fear
I want somebody to hold me or just my hand
And please tell me everything is okay and
Say you'll be there for me
And it's not just a dream
Cause I hate you, I hate you
But it should be I love you
The snow falls furiously this time
But I won't break down, not anymore now
I know I don't smile at you
Cause that's me that's true
That me needs you to smile for her instead
Or do you really think I'm always sad
Did you know I can smile
Maybe you'll need lots of time
All the smiles I see around myself
Makes me feel like a book on a self
If you can't read my pages like my expressions
Then surely you'll fade away without knowing
The snow blocks everything
And my feelings aren't seen
Cause now I'm left with regret
I didn't say I love you
Life we know of life
Now what about time
Was the time terribly wrong when I ran
The pain tests truth and courage I sang
Is this my courage and truth?
Is it about losing you?
My hand reachs for you
But you disappeared
Now I'm left in the cold blizzard
Freezing until my death day
I lied cause I'm holding back the tears
But inside my heart I'm full of fear
I want somebody to hold me or just my hand
And please tell me everything is okay and
Say you'll be there for me
And it's not just a dream
Cause I hate you, I hate you
But it should be -
All the smiles I see around myself
Makes me feel like a book on a self
If you can't read my pages like my expressions
Then surely you'll fade away without knowing
The snow blocks everything
And my feelings aren't seen
Cause now I'm left with regret
I Should've said I love~ you
No comments:
Post a Comment