My influence is the fool
I told myself it was cool
But I knew what I thought
It meant I actually fought
I fought by being a fool
I fought by being a tool
I’m actually a two face
Everything goes in my pace
Fool, fool, fool, is what I am
In reality I want to say damn
I’m going in this world as a two face
And everything is not in its place
The ‘fool’ is laughing
The ‘me’ is crying
Which one am I?
Who’s gonna say bye?
The decision is hard
Maybe I want to be a bard
But that doesn’t make sense
Man, I’m really dense
But who do I want to be?
I don’t want to be me
And certainly not the fool
I’ll just be something cool
I made this after I read tarot cards. Seriously my influence is the fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment