Hello

Konnichiwa. This my blog of writing and I hope you will like my work. Domou Arigato. ^.^

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sora no Uta

I wonder if I can be me
Can I walk on my own two feet?
Wait, I know, I know, I know
I'm never suppose to show
What I feel deep inside
This thoughts should never collide
Never collide in my mind
Cause either way I'll sigh
Yes, I know I'll just cry
But I got some pride

You hit me once everyday
You always scream in my face
Leave me there to cry my tears
Walk away and I'll chase
I can never walk alone
Get myself cold to the bones
I'll repeat the things I did
Even though you never said
'You know, the momment I saw you
I repeated this; I love you'

I am blue
Cause I'm the sky
I'm nothing
Cause you said bye
I am sad
But then a light
Came crashing
With all its might
It told me to shine
It taught me to smile
It said that I can be me
It said it wasn't a dream
Now I'm able to stop my tears
Now I'm can live on with my fear

You hit me once everyday
You always scream in my face
Leave me there to cry my tears
Walk away and I'll chase
I can never walk alone
Get myself cold to the bones
I'll repeat the things I did
Even though you never said
'You know, the momment I saw you
I repeated this; I love you'

You can hit me all you want
And yell at me when you can
But at least I really fought
At least I'm able to stand
I know that I can't walk yet
But in the future I bet
Ill be way stronger than you
With the things you couldn't do
Cause from the momment you threw me
I became a who new being

No comments:

Post a Comment