Verse 1
I sit all by myself
Looking at my shelves
That's piled up with sadness
I'll know how I got through this
It comes never ending
This life's everlasting
Chorus
Where is my heart suppose to go?
Can't be anywhere high or low
Will it ever have an amount of happiness?
Or will it forever be full of sadness?
I cry till the last tear
Close my heart of fear
I fake my face with hapiness
But that just makes me full of loneliness
I smile never ending
The pain's everlasting
Chorus
Bridge
Can I really do this?
Can I really fake it?
Do I have to go on?
With nothing to hold on?
And why is it for you?
When you made me so blue
Why is it not for me?
Can't you just leave me be?
Chorus
Alternative Chorus
Where is my soul suppose to be?
It can't only be in a dream
Will I always just be full of emptiness?
Or will my grey clouds be gone with my sadness?
No comments:
Post a Comment