Hello

Konnichiwa. This my blog of writing and I hope you will like my work. Domou Arigato. ^.^

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Pray For...

I pray for acceptance and respect

For those who are hurting and crying

And the people who hurt themselves and are dying


I pray for love that will last forever

For those who have been thrown away

And so their hearts will never decay


I pray for peace within in this world of wars

For those who deserve a chance to live

And the people who need to be saved


I pray for nothing to change at all

For those like me who can see and believe

That the world is beautiful this way it seems


Hmm.... I wrote this at the young authors group during my third class. My teacher at that class said I should show this to people...

No comments:

Post a Comment