Can't you see that I am calling for you
I need you to come to my rescue
Even though I can't think straight
I still want you next to me
I've been in the darkness all this time
I need you to shed me some light
Even if I disappear when you come
I'll be happy as long as see you
The day when I first met you
I thought you were a stranger
But then I got to know you
That's when I realized I fell in love with you
I've been in the darkness all this time
I need you to shed me some light
Even if I disappear when you come
I'll be happy as long as see you
You got me through all the darkness
But when you disappear, I was dispair
Cause I realized I had lost you
Then I went back to darkness
I've been in the darkness all this time
I need you to shed me some light
Even if I disappear when you come
I'll be happy as long as see you
I've been in the darkness all this time
I need you to shed me some light
Even if I disappear when you come
I'll be happy as long as see you
This is Kazamatsuri Chi's song. His power based on dark power. The thing is that he was in love and he was like a puppet to this family. That family made him kill his love by force and so he killed the family with Cross's help. His job was to be an assasin.
No comments:
Post a Comment