You all disappear slowly one by one
I just sat and watched quietly
I really wanted to do something
But I couldn't do anything with my will power alone
I felt like if I moved
You all would disappear faster
So I shouted out 'Stop it!'
But my voice didn't reach any of you
You all took the white rose that I showed you all and just smiled
A smile that I never seen before
It took me a while to found out why you all smiled like that
And it seemed you already knew your life was coming to an end
I felt like if I moved
You all would disappear faster
So I shouted out 'Stop it!'
But my voice didn't reach any of you
When I went to the place you were all at
It was too late
I collaspe to the ground and say
Minna sayonara
I felt like if I moved
You all would disappear faster
So I shouted out 'Stop it!'
But my voice didn't reach any of you
I felt like if I moved
You all would disappear faster
So I shouted out 'Stop it!'
But my voice didn't reach any of you
This is Hasaki Hiroto's song. This is his song because his family and friends died when he was a kid and so he is a character that comes from the future to change the past. Cross is his father.
No comments:
Post a Comment