What's this feeling that I've been feeling for a while?
It hurts me but it also makes me happy
It's kind of like a firework blowing up inside of me
I believe this is called love
One day a bunch of fireworks
Blew up in my heart
Even if it disappears
I want you to know that
I will always love you
Why is it that I'm crying right now?
Is it because you're going to disappear?
Please don't leave me
I need you by my side
One day a bunch of fireworks
Blew up in my heart
Even if it disappears
I want you to know that
I will always love you
I can see you turning your back on me
I'm trying to reach you
But my body is still
Am I going to regret this?
One day a bunch of fireworks
Blew up in my heart
Even if it disappears
I want you to know that
I will always love you
One day a bunch of fireworks
Blew up in my heart
Even if it disappears
I want you to know that
I will always love you
This is Seto Sakura's song in my manga. I got inspired by the person I liked. ^.^ The thing is she likes someone but the guy is stuck in his past with his first love who they found out later that that it's her twin sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment