Up in the clouds you looked down upon me
Saying you're a no good fool
I'm gonna tell you, I don't give a shit anymore
I'm gonna spread my wings and fly high
I'm gonna run away to freedom
I'm not gonna let anyone stop me
This is my one and only chance
And I'm gonna make it
You just left me alone
Let me suffer all the pain you could've fix
I wondered who I was
Did I have a purpose, well now I do
I'm gonna run away to freedom
I'm not gonna let anyone stop me
This is my one and only chance
And I'm gonna make it
I'm saying good bye now
I'm gonna turn my back on you forever
I'm gonna smile from now on
I'm gonna be happy
I'm gonna run away to freedom
I'm not gonna let anyone stop me
This is my one and only chance
And I'm gonna make it
I'm not gonna look back on what I did
I'm gonna stay in the present
Looking at what's ahead of me
I'm gonna live a happy life
This is a song that I thought would be a good opening for Cross. I actually really like it. ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment