Today is my birthday and I
Still want to cry
The presents were lovely but they
Just don't make me smile
When ever I hear everybody's laughter
It makes me want to cry
When ever I see somebody's smile
It makes me devastated
Because when ever my soul is shatter
Everyone just shatters it more
I really wanna fix it but I
Can never do it alone
I want to go home
I don't want to go home
Those words echos in my mind
Because home is where I belong
But home is also where I don't belong
Because when ever my soul is shatter
Everyone just shatters it more
I really wanna fix it but I
Can never do it alone
Though I've been in this world for so long
It seems like nobody can see me
I really wish I could find somebody
Who could understand me
Understand what my life has been
Because when ever my soul is shatter
Everyone just shatters it more
I really wanna fix it but I
Can never do it alone
Because when ever my soul is shatter
Everyone just shatters it more
I really wanna fix it but I
Can never do it alone
This is Hasaki Cross's song. He's been hurt to his limits but always try to be cheerful. That's why he's the idiot in the group. Through the story you see parts of his past, but it really isn't reveal until the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment