Hello

Konnichiwa. This my blog of writing and I hope you will like my work. Domou Arigato. ^.^

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sinners

Life in the darkness
No there's nobody here
I can't hear anything
Do you want me to scream
And I think you know
What I'm talking about

I'm saying life in the darkness is a place for
Us sinners
The darkness is a place to a-
Tone our sins
After all we can't runway from what we're des-
Tined to do

Life in the darkness
No there's nobody here
I can't hear anything
Do you want me to scream
And I think you know
What I'm talking about

Umm... this Kira Izumi's song from my manga. He's suppose to be a sinner... well all of them are kind of but he kills for his job, but he doesn't want to, but killing is all he did in his life, but his memories of his family was taken away be the enemy, so he doesn't know that he used to have a soft and kind heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment