Hello

Konnichiwa. This my blog of writing and I hope you will like my work. Domou Arigato. ^.^

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In The End

Why is it that nobody knows who I really am?
Why is it that I have to suffer
For something I didn't do?
So what if I'm just a child?
Don't I still have a voice?
You just need to try harder to listen

In the end you don't care at all
In the end you could only see your pain
In the end nothing ever occured to you
So why do you sit there and cry
Like you are the only one suffering from all the pain
Though you can't even see me?

Why can't you understand?
Why can't you see me?
Is there somethind blinding you from me
I wanna know why you are avoiding my questions too
You should face them like an adult should
Or are you still a child?

In the end you don't care at all
In the end you could only see your pain
In the end nothing ever occured to you
So why do you sit there and cry
Like you are the only one suffering from all the pain
Though you can't even see me?

I don't even know know anything with life
Somehow I'm always in the middle
But I will never blame you
But you will always blame me

In the end you don't care at all
In the end you could only see your pain
In the end nothing ever occured to you
In the end you don't care at all
In the end you could only see your pain
In the end nothing ever occured to you
So why do you sit there and cry
Like you are the only one suffering from all the pain
Though you can't even see me?

This is Freed Lucifer's song. The song was originally for me, but I made him so much like me that I just had to give the song to him. The thing is that he was abandoned by his parents cause they didn't love him, so he became an expiriment tool for the enemys.

No comments:

Post a Comment