Hello

Konnichiwa. This my blog of writing and I hope you will like my work. Domou Arigato. ^.^

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Wish

Somehow I can never find anything
Anything that makes me feel like I'm alive
For some reason everything makes me frown
Is this how life's suppose to be
Or is this how god made me turn out

I wish I could find something that makes me feel like I exist
I wish I could find someone who could tell me 'You exist for a purpose.'
I wish I could find something that could keep pushing me forward
I wish I could find somebody who couild make me cry
And then make me smile because isn't that how love's suppose to be
I wish I could find happiness and live on forever

Sometimes I think do I even need to be in this world
And then I sigh feeling ashame
Feeling ashame about thinking of leaving this world
Though I got nobody to depend on
I still got to move forward

I wish I could find something that makes me feel like I exist
I wish I could find someone who could tell me 'You exist for a purpose.'
I wish I could find something that could keep pushing me forward
I wish I could find somebody who couild make me cry
And then make me smile because isn't that how love's suppose to be
I wish I could find happiness and live on forever

Life may be hard for me
But it could be harder for others
But I don't even know the truth
After all I can't even think straight
I wonder how I'll end up in the end
But I'll keep wishing for a new life

I wish I could find something that makes me feel like I exist
I wish I could find someone who could tell me 'You exist for a purpose.'
I wish I could find something that could keep pushing me forward
I wish I could find somebody who couild make me cry
And then make me smile because isn't that how love's suppose to be
I wish I could find happiness and live on forever

I wish I could find something that makes me feel like I exist
I wish I could find someone who could tell me 'You exist for a purpose.'
I wish I could find something that could keep pushing me forward
I wish I could find somebody who couild make me cry
And then make me smile because isn't that how love's suppose to be
I wish I could find happiness and live on forever

This is Kazama Akari's song. They thing is that in her past she is chased around by people who killed her family and because she was someone they needed they letted her live, but one day she runs away. Years later she gets taken back and Cross and them have to go get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment